United Forum of Executives Association Comprising AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA & AITEEA serves upon notice upon Shri Anupam Shrivastava, CMD, BSNL for organizational actions against the delay in settlement of Burning HR issues and non-extension of majority status to AIBSNLEA in the circles & SSAs where AIBSNLEA has secured majority with following charter of demand. Click here for notice
- Recognition to AIBSNLEA as 2nd majority association at all India level with facilities at par with first majority association and as a 1st majority association in all those Circles/SSAs where it has secured majority.
- Extension of 22,820 as initial basic to the executive’s recruited post 01.01.2007.
- Replacement of intermediate Pay Scales E1A, E2A by Standard Pay Scales of E2-E3 for JTO and SDE equivalent executives.
- Extension of 30% Superannuation Benefit to the BSNL recruited employees.
- Implementation of CPSU Hierarchy in line with the recommendations of the Khan Committee.
- Issuance of Posting Orders for LDCE-2015 qualified candidates and notification of SDE RRs.
- Immediate conduction of various CPCs in all the disciplines to fill up the vacant group-A and Group B equivalent posts in a time bound manner.
- 1st Time bound upgradation in four years.
- Resolution of pending Rule-8 cases and clearance of waiting list from the JTOs qualified through LICE.
- Scrapping of MT RRs/DGM RRs.
- Notional Pay fixation of all upgraded pay scales w.e.f. 01.10.2000 of JTO/SDE (C/E/Arch/TF) Engg. Wings and PA cadre.
- Extension of one increment to LDCE-2012 passed candidates.
- Diversion of 50 Percent MT quota CAO Posts to the seniority quota.
- Extension of E1+5 increments to JTO SRD, JAO 2010, 2013 and 2015 batches.
- Removal of Pay anomaly of JTOs Promoted from TTAs of outside quota.
Protest action Program:
20th December 2016: Massive Demonstration at SSA/circle/BSNL CO during Lunch / Closing hrs.
27th and 28th December 2016: 2 Days Dharna at SSA/Circle and BSNL CO level.
From 27th December 2016 : Work According to Rules and Complete Non-Cooperation.
“Dilli Chalo” w.e.f. 10th January 2017 for Indefinite Dharna at BSNL Corporate Office New Delhi till resolution of the issues.
All the CHQ Office Bearers, Circle/District Secretaries are requested to make the above program a grand success.